College of Resources and Environment (CRE)would like to invite all the alumni of Graduated University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (GUCAS), as well as scientists and engineers in the resources and environment fields all over the world, to submit proposals for CRE logo contest. The best logo will be voted by all CRE alumni via an online questionnaire then selected by all the faculty and stuff. The winning logo and author will be announced on the website of CRE. Also the winning author will receive a cash price and recognition in our official website. Submission must be received by May 2nd, 2012 (Beijing Time).
CRE Logo Contest Rules and Guidelines
1. Submissions must adhere to CRE and GUCAS visual identity guidelines. Please go to http://cre-en.gucas.ac.cn
for more information.
2. The contest is open to all GUCAS alumni, and scientists and engineers in the resources and environment fields all over the world.
3. All submissions must be submitted electronically and received by Beijing time May 2nd, 2012. Submit them by email email@example.com
. For questions and comments please contact Mr. GUAN Zailin, the contest coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call +86-10-88256400.
4. Submissions must be accompanied by contact information and a short explanation (no more than200 words) of what is the significance or meaning of the logo. Please include your name, country,full address, and member grade and member number. There is no limit to the number of submissions.
5. Due to the requirements for printing and re-sizing, submissions must be submitted in scalablevector graphic format (EPS). A JPG version of the logo is also requested.
6. The logo may contain the word “CRE”, or the Chinese name of CRE.
7. Submissions must not include any copyrighted images. Submitters should take care to ensurethat their entries are not in any way similar to existing logos or other copyrighted images.
8. The winner(s) will be announced on the website of CRE. The winnerlogo may become the new CRE Official Logo, after approval.
9. We reserve the right to postpone or end the contest, if we deem the number of appropriateentries to be insufficient.
10. Participants agree that entry into this contest constitutes an assignment of all ownership interestsin submissions, including copyrights, concept, etc., to CRE. Submitted entries becomethe property of CRE in perpetuity. Submitters hereby grant permission to identify themin connection with the logo submissions.
11. The results of the competition are final and failure to comply with all contest guidelines will resultin disqualification.